Lately, we have been so fortunate to receive donations of equipment and other supplies from members of the community. The following generous donors are helping make this year's trip a success:
- Benik Corporation donated all of the wrist and hand braces in the photo above
- Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital (Orthotics Department) - donated 30 ankle and foot braces that will help children walk
- Terrace Hill Pharmacy in Brantford, ON - donated much-needed medication that will help children with complicated medical needs feel better every day
- Fastenal in Simcoe, ON - donated hardware for us to attach trays to chairs so kids have a place to eat and play
- Biodesign Prosthetics and Orthotics in Brantford, ON - donated much-needed padding and strapping material, which we will use to fit kids in their equipment
- Cascade DFO - donated dynamic ankle foot braces that will help children walk
We are so grateful for all of these donors' generosity. They are part of a very important team of supporters that make our funds go farther, and our work in Honduras possible.
Thank you all so very much!